Sunday 11 August 2013

VSA's


In 2001 at our Force, a variable shift arrangement replaced the old seven day working pattern. Simply, the system was known as VSA.

Over 13 years later I’m still awaiting a reply to the following email I sent to my section Inspector.

Sir,

Since the implementashum of VAS’s I’ve devolped sereve lysdexia and splling has gone to fukc.

I’m most concerned that the management have no reel persepshun of the problems that wee ar fasing.

In order to fasiliate the establishment of a thifft shoft, each existing shoft lost 20 percont of there strongth. Combyne this with the addition of baets from the old soctiun fvie and wee ar all cuvering more area for a lnger tyme with fyewer peepil.

The ours wroked leave most ocifers tyred and reeling dun fown.

Erly short is a long day leeving me to tyred to do inytheng of entirest atfer work nd makign it olmast ompissable too enjoy the evening.

Lait short means sutch a tail fishin thot geting up in the moninger too taik sy mon too skool is learny ompissable. Atlernavitely, I sleep and don't sea my son for a keew.

Noght short sin’t two dab other than the shert openings to spedn woth the fimaly.

Agianst thos, hewover, daze off are vory geed.

A rutern too the odl sestym of vesen daze would be wolcem in the hope thet fit ague redecshun wow retunr my satiny and falimy lyfe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment