Sunday 3 November 2013

Decision

I've made a few decisions in my time. Some were very stupid (like trying to chop a plank of wood in half with a blunt axe. The axe didn't cut through the plank, but the force broke the wood in two causing both ends to clap together - on either side of my nose). Other decisions were laudable, and occasionally they would be considered by some to be outstanding. But in the main, they were ordinary. However even  by my reckoning, I've just had a cracker.... No, not the Jacobs Cream variety - although I highly recommend trying to eat 3 of them in record time with nothing to drink. 

No I've had the idea of all ideas... But before I tell you, let me explain that I may have had this one before. You see my good lady is convinced that at my age my memory is going. What's more, she is convinced that at my age, my memory is going.

So what was my great idea? Well I've decided that I'm going to live forever... or at least die in the attempt.
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment